Got good news yesterday, which was his ejection fraction improving to a normal range. He was at 30% on admission 12 days ago. Now at 58% so woot!
Had a nice visit last night with the girls and I. I was on call all weekend so was pretty tired from a 3am delivery but we all laughed a lot. It was good :)
Today, we are just waiting to hear where he's at with antibody counts. They said plan is dependent on those results. If he needs to have plasmaphoresis today, then sounds like discharge would be tomorrow. If he doesn't need it, then discharge might be today! He's very ready to go home and I think will be disappointed if its not today. I told him to prepare for the worse and hope for the best 😋 Unfortunately, creatinine increased to 2.0. Wrong direction! Blood pressure control is still an issue as well.....is kidney function affecting blood pressure or vice versa? Chicken or the egg? They are increasing meds to try and control blood pressure but doesn't seem to be helping a lot. He was in 150s over 108 this morning. Yuck. He's still got a good bit of swelling as well, so retaining fluid still but weight is dropping very slowly every day, which is good.....He's trying to get rid of fluid.
We will keep everyone posted when we get some answers.
I wanted to thank everyone again for all the help, love, and support! You are all so wonderful!